Monday, June 22, 2009

solstice sail

Technically the solstice was yesterday, but I'm taking a literary liberty. Anyway.....after a very long week of nursing my back, struggling to make it through work, and missing what was one of the best windsurfing days of the season, I finally got a long overdue session on the water.

I spent the morning at the chiropractor and my massage therapist. They both worked me over pretty good and I left their office a whole lot better than a week ago. I'm still moving slow and stopping fast, but at least I'm moving!

Sarah left work early and met me at the boat around five. We had a nice sail across the Bay and got back to the dock just after sunset. Sarah did all of the work, and on the pretense of my back being a wreck, I hung out in the rear of the boat, gave orders and steered. Sometimes it is good to be the Captain!!!



No comments: