Thursday, January 7, 2010

ben believing

Wow! I can't believe it is 2010. I can't believe it has been over a month since my last blog post.
I can't believe I was able to cross country (city) ski in Annapolis before Christmas.


I can't believe Christmas has come and gone. I can't believe how much fun we had at Roundtop snowboarding and eating chili New Years Day.

I can't believe how good the snow was at Whitetail last Monday. I can't believe how bad I tweaked my back at Whitetail last Monday.

I don't believe that I will actually listen to my chiropractors advice and not go snowboarding on Sunday.

Everybody has to believe in something. I believe there is snow, and it has to be used.

UPDATE: 1/12/10
I blew off snowboarding on Sunday to give my back another day to rest. Went to Whitetail on Monday. Snow conditions awesome, my back so-so. Still, I had a great time, it just sucks not to be able to go at it full tilt. Beat laying around at home on an ice pack. I got a most excellent massage from Chris Perkins on the way home, in hopes of minimizing the damage and speeding up the recovery process.

No comments: